How to Successfully Change Your Career 😃

How to Successfully Change Your Career
 

Tim JohnsonCareer Tips
Written By: Chris Trueman

Past, present or future?

In today’s modern society where globalization and technology changes are having an ever-greater influence in our lives, having the ability to change careers is becoming ever more important. I have personally changed careers several times in my life, and so I believe that I am qualified to give advice on this subject. I have outlined six steps to achieving a successful career change.

Are You Afraid to Speak Out?
 

Tim JohnsonAcademic Tips
Written By: Sherita Smedley 

Past, present or future?

Have you ever been scared to ask a question or to even speak out in class? Well, you are not alone. Many students are scared to speak up in a class full of strangers, even in an online classroom. But let me tell you about a very courageous student who showed that determination can change things.

"Everything was perfect for me. I took the time to finish each course and all the correction helped me to improve. I liked my contact with my instructor. Now I know how to read a balance sheet or an income statement. At first, I thought it was too difficult for me, but if you follow step by step for each module, it's easy and clear. I'm ready to work in the USA!"

Read other student reviews »

Move up in your career

DBA
Doctoral Degree
MBA
Master's Degree
BBA
Bachelor's Degree
Test Preps
English 
Professional
Development
English
ESL Program 

 

Trained and Ready!

If you have been thinking about getting a degree, professional development certificate, or want to learn or improve your English: apply now and move up in your career. Once you apply, an academic advisor will call to discuss academic options with you.
Mission:
Aston American University delivers an attainable online higher education that inspires students from all over the world to connect their e-learning experience to practical real-world skills.  
Free Career and Academic Consultation
Free University Booklet