Italy Luggage Storage

  Ciao!    My name is Luca, and I am on the Italy tourism team at Bounce. I came across your website and I love all of the content that you've put together!    Bounce is a luggage storage company that partners with local organizations to help tourists drop off their luggage and explore the amazing things to see and do in the area.    We send thousands of tourists worldwide to Italy every year, and I would love to send them your way as well! In exchange, would you also like to share our Bounce website on your website? Our goal is to make it easier for those visiting to spend more time out and about doing all the wonderful things that you have to offer!    Saluti!    Pierre Bernard
Global Tourism
Bounce, Inc.
https://usebounce.com/



Don't want emails from us anymore? Reply to this email with the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.
Bounce, Inc., 548 Market St PMB 60414, San Francisco, CA, 94104, United States